Thank You and Welcome!

Hi Readers,

Thank you for stopping by my blog. 

I created this with the intention to promote healing, understanding, awareness, and ultimately freedom from the truth in the life readings I have given people from around the world about themselves and their lives.  

Thank you to everyone who got a reading from me! It's because of you and your recommendations to your friends and family that I have been able to do life readings for people from all over Canada, the United States of America, Mexico, China, and the United Kingdom! I have been touched that so many people have trusted me with important questions about their lives, relationships, careers, and to deliver the messages that the universe and their lives have been trying to tell them. My life readings are very personal and they take a lot of my time and energy. Before I email my reading to you, I make sure that everything I have written is extremely accurate to what my gifts, intuition, heart and mind tell me. 

I don't identify as "psychic" and I don't label my life readings as "tarot card readings." First and foremost, I'm an intuitive truth-teller and I'm connected and able to communicate with life and the universe.

A life reading from me is not for everyone, and if you are an individual who avoids the truth, then you will strongly dislike, discount, and become defensive about what I tell you about you and your life. Have you ever had a friend who was in an abusive relationship? Have you ever tried to tell that friend that their relationship was abusive only to experience a lot of pushback about how their relationship was fine and that it wasn't abusive when you knew it was? That kind of denial, defensiveness, and lack of self-awareness is what can happen when I tell you the truth about you and your life if you're not open and ready to receive it. 

Most people don't want to know the truth about themselves or their lives, and that's because it's hard to accept that who we think we are and the life we live could be anything more or less than how we experience and perceive it. 

Through my life readings, I get to know you in ways that other people don’t; I get to know you in ways that you don't even know about yourself. Since I only offer readings through email, I never get to have the first-hand experience of meeting you and writing my readings from that perspective, unless of course I already know you. The best way I can describe it is: when you’re alone, when you have time and space to just be yourself, your REAL self, that’s who I connect with in my life readings. People are often surprised at how much I know about them, the situations in their lives that have strongly influenced their sense of self, issues they have chosen to burry, and the lies they tell themselves that served a purpose in the past but has derailed them from living their life in the truth in the present. 

If I know one thing for sure, from my personal experience in life and from doing my readings, it's that our lives and the universe are always working for us and in our highest good. If you’re not connected to WHO you are, WHAT your purpose is, HOW best you are to go about living in and speaking YOUR truth, then you’re most likely not in alignment with your life and the universe. 

The good news here is that a life reading with me will be your first step towards getting back into balance. 

How do I know? 

From your life reading, I will be able to tell you how you’re getting in your own way, not seeing the signs or red flags from the universe, and I will speak the truth, YOUR TRUTH, so powerfully that you will become empowered with it... IF you can face it.

Last year, I worked tirelessly to offer readings to people in need of truth, advice, and answers so I could publish those readings here. These readings have been rewritten with the utmost respect and discretion to the individual's privacy so that you can experience the truth and healing that my readings have to offer. I hope that my words resonate with you as much as they did with the individuals who got a reading from me, so even if you can’t get a reading with me, you’ll have access to me and my gifts in these posts!


It’s my hope and intention that every day, especially TODAY, that we can all live, speak, and walk in the truth of who we are, what we need, and the life we were born to live. If you're interested in getting a reading with me, please know that I'm booked up for the next few months, but I will make a post on here or on my social media when I'm free to do more.

Yours truly, 

-Dylon Reads






Comments